Ratty Messing About in Boats
The T-10 Ratty is now at the University of Wisconsin Hoofers, but the page still is about messing about in boats.
- Who Teaches Boating Safety?
- What's It Look Like on the Lake?
- Racing on Ratty
Chicago Corinthian Yacht Club (CCYC) Racing How Do I Get There? What Should I Bring? Specifications FAQs Pics Animated Checklists NOAA Short Term Weather Forecast Map (Pressure, Fronts, Precipitation) Harrison Dever Crib (GLERL/NOAA) Guide for Multiple Use Waterway Management (3d Ed) Manuals
- NOAA Great Lakes US Radar Loop Used to Work
- Opening Page for Whole US, Click Radar and Zoom
- Sign up to receive USCG Local Notices to Mariners Navigation Center LNM page and subscribe to email updates from Coast Guard Maritime Commons
Latitude Longitude Calculator Find a Destination Waypoint (Windward Mark) from a Known Waypoint (Start) Links
Capt. Dave Brezina
is a USCG Licensed Master with 25 Ton and Sail Endorsements
Contents Copr 2006-23 David C Brezina